ASUS and Noctua collaborate on the new ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Noctua OC Edition 8 GB GDDR6
GPU and motherboard maker ASUS partners with PC cooling solutions maker Noctua to launch new ultra-quiet and efficiently cooled graphics card, ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 Noctua OC Edition with eight gigabytes of memory Integrated GDDR6.
The highlights of the new ASUS / Noctua GPU collaboration are
- NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessors: Building blocks of the world’s fastest and most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM delivers 2X FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2x the throughput of 1st gen RT cores, plus simultaneous RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd generation tensor hearts: Get up to 2x the throughput with structural parsimony and advanced AI algorithms like DLSS. These cores offer a massive boost in gaming performance and whole new AI capabilities.
- OC mode: 1845 MHz (Boost Clock); Game Mode: 1815 MHz (Boost Clock)
- This GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with LHR (light hash rate) provides an ETH hash rate of 25 MH / s (est.).
- Of them Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM fans provide exceptional cooling and low noise.
- A custom heatsink takes full advantage of the airflow characteristics of Noctua fans.
- Dual BIOS switch allows you to switch between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles without software.
- 0dB technology allows you to enjoy light games in relative silence.
ASUS will also offer GPU Tweak II, XSplit and QuantumCloud software, as well as a free month of Adobe Creative Cloud, giving users access to all Adobe software available in the cloud. After the month, depending on the plan, users can expect to pay $ 50 per month or more depending on what consumers will need to access certain Adobe software.
ASUS GPU Tweak II utility “takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It lets you change critical settings, including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings. , with the ability to monitor everything in real time via a customizable activation button. on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included, along with many other features to help you get the most out of your card graphic.
XSplit “offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features”, while QuantumCloud “is a safe and easy-to-use app that lets you effortlessly earn extra cash by sharing power calculation of your graphics card. Earnings are accessible through your PayPal or WeChat account, and QuantumCloud also supports several trading methods, including Steam. In addition, QuantumCloud does not collect any personal data, so your privacy remains protected . “