The customization of the Toona Fish outfit is one of the new features of Fortnite Season 8. A new season means a new Battle Pass for players to complete. The Battle Star mechanic returns this season, and players must earn enough XP to level up and unlock more Battle Stars. These can be used to purchase any Battle Pass cosmetic rewards the player wants in almost any order. Toona Fish is one of the first skins players can unlock, and like Season 7’s customizable Kymera skin, Toona has a unique mechanic for players to experience.
Toona Fish in its default black and white form can be unlocked on the first page of the Battle Pass. It will cost players nine Battle Stars to unlock, which can be done after leveling up twice. Once players unlock the skin, they will also unlock the Paint A Toona Fish tab on the Battle Pass. Here, players will be able to see all of the different color combinations they can unlock for the Toona Fish skin.
There are 21 different colored bottles for players to unlock and 21 additional character styles on various themes. Fortnite characters. Each style option requires players to find and collect colored bottles from different locations on the map during matches.
Every Toona Fish Customization Option In Fortnite Season 8
Here’s how players can unlock all of the Toona Fish skin customizations in Fortnite Season 8:
- Chivalrous Carmine: Find three bottles of Knightly Crimson in Fort Crumpet.
- Y-Labs Magenta: Find three bottles of Y-Labs Magenta in Misty Meadows.
- Cuddly rose: Find three bottles of Cuddly Pink in Steamy Stacks.
- Ruby red: Find three bottles of Ruby Red in Lockie’s Lighthouse.
- Renegade Red: Find three bottles of Renegade Red at Boney Burbs.
- Orange pumpkin: Find three bottles of orange pumpkin in the orchard.
- Midas Gold: Find three bottles of Midas Gold in Catty Corner.
- Desert sand: Find three bottles of Desert Sand in the wreckage west of Pleasant Park.
- Banana yellow: Find three bottles of Banana Yellow in Rainbow Rentals.
- Leafy green: Find three bottles of Leafy Green in Stealthy Stronghold.
- Recruit Green: Find three bottles of Recruit Green on the Weeping Woods Bridge.
- GRN code name: Find three bottles of the GRN code name in Corny Crops.
- Macabre Green: Find three bottles of Ghoulish Green in the slum.
- Slurp Turquoise: Find three bottles of Slurp Turquoise in Sludgy Swamp.
- Diamond Blue: Find three bottles of Diamond Blue at Gorgeous Gorge.
- Ice blue: Find three bottles of Frozen Blue at the Coral Castle.
- Crystal Blue: Find three bottles of Crystalline Blue in the wreckage south of Dirty Docks.
- Violet Brite: Find three bottles of Brite Purple in Retail Row.
- Bewitching violet: Find three bottles of hypnotic violet in the wreckage south of Believer Beach.
- Robotic Gray: Find three bottles of Robotic Gray at Destroyed Dish.
- Stone gray: Find three bottles of Stone Gray on Mount F8.
When it comes to character styles, players will need to unlock the corresponding color bottle first. For example, the Cuddle Team Leader skin for Toona Fish requires players to find bottles of Cuddly Pink in Steamy Stacks and then spend 10 Rainbow Ink to unlock it.
Toona Fish is one of the most diverse customizable characters ever seen Fortnite. Players looking to unlock all combinations before Season 8 is over will need to do a bit of grinding and keep an eye out for bottles while exploring and fighting in matches.
More: Fortnite players suggest using mics to bring players down to safety
Fortnite is available now for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Android.
Pokémon Unite is giving away free Aeos tickets to Nintendo Switch players
About the Author