How to claim Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 2 Twitch drops
Each fortnite season finds a way to make itself memorable. From collaborations to mechanical changes, the fortnite the experience tends to change with each season.
fortniteChapter Three Season Two introduced Zero Build mode to the game. Although this mode looks identical to a normal mode fortnite match, it is missing a key element. The build mechanic is disabled in Zero Build matches, which means players will have to rely on their surroundings for cover.
If you’re looking to remember something this season aside from removing (and adding) building, you can unlock Chapter Three Season Two Zero Build Twitch drops for your inventory, giving you a keepsake of the season .
How can you pretend fortnite Chapter Three, Season Two Twitch Drops?
To claim the fortnite Chapter Three, Season Two, Zero Build Twitch drops, players will need to link their Epic Games and Twitch accounts together.
- Go to the official Epic Games website
- Log in with your credentials
- Go to the section https://www.epicgames.com/account/connected
- After logging in with your Epic accounts, click the Connect button under the Twitch icon
- Choose Link your account
- At this point, the pop-up may ask you to log in with your Twitch accounts if you haven’t already.
- You will then be asked to authorize Twitch, and the linking process will be completed after that.
Once your Epic and Twitch accounts are linked, all you need to do is watch eligible videos. fortnite streams. If you’re looking to claim both the Steady Aim Loading Screen and the Open Fire Wrap, you’ll need to watch fortnite for a total of two hours.
- Steady Aim Loading Screen: 30 minutes viewing time.
- Open fire envelope: One hour and 30 minutes of viewing time.
Drops will only be available until 10:30 p.m. CT on April 3 according to Epicfans therefore have a limited time to collect these drops.