How to get Silk Touch in Minecraft? Best ways, best tool and how many shelves do you need?
Minecraft provides a wide variety of tools and weapons for you to develop your own unique playstyle. Various enchantments increase the effectiveness of tools. In Minecraft, enchantments are essential since they improve the performance of your tools and simplify your experience. One of Minecraft‘s enchantments, Silk Touch, has this ability. Using this enchantment will allow you to mine blocks of the same type.
The Silk Touch enchantment can be obtained for your tools by enchanting and selling with other players. Place the shelves one block away from the enchantment table to enchant. By trading with the locals, Silk Touch can also be obtained. As a trade, villagers can enchant various things.
Pickaxes, axes, hoes, shears, and shovels can all benefit from this enchantment. The damage inflicted by your weapons will be improved accordingly.
If you use this enchantment, you will have everything you need to decorate your house. In older versions of Minecraft, it was extremely difficult to get a large number of blocks (glass, grass, stone and ore). These blocks are now easier to find thanks to Silk Touch. You will only receive dirt blocks if Silk Touch is not present.
In Minecraft, the Silk Touch enchantment is essential, and this trial will help you understand why.
Read more :
What level do you need to be to get a touch of silk?
The Silk Touch can be used to mine glass, stones, panes, ores, and grass. Without increasing the level of this enchantment, you will not be able to take full advantage of its effects. The Silk Touch enchantment has a maximum power level of level 1. To obtain the Silk Touch enchantment, you must first enchant a minimum of six items. This enchantment has a particular need for it.
If you have enough experience points and enchantment level, you can also earn some for your tool. In Minecraft, this enchantment requires a level equivalent to 20-30 experience points.
How to get Silk Touch?
In order to use your instruments to their full potential, you’ll want to invest in Silk Touch. However, it is one of the rarest enchantments in Minecraft. Still, villagers can trade and enchant Silk Touch to get it. Finding a Silk Touch book in chests, fishing, or looting can also lead to it.
The best technique to achieve Silk Touch in Minecraft is explained here. Depending on your preference, you can use any of these techniques to get the Silk Touch enchantment.
To acquire Silk Touch in Minecraft, the best and fastest technique is to use the “enchant command”. The Silk Touch enchantment command is:
Here are the steps to enable Silk Touch in your Minecraft game:
- Place a pickaxe on the enchanted table for the magic to work.
- Level 30 enchantments should be there, so check them out. As long as it’s Silk Touch, go for it. If you don’t, you’ll need to do a level 1 enchantment on a book to make it work.
- Check Silk Touch again.
- Repeat the process until you get the enchantment you want, in which case you have to stop.
You can also get Silk Touch in Minecraft in a different way. You must do the following:
- Find an unemployed villager
- Place a desk near it
- The unemployed villager will become a librarian
- Now you will receive an offer to exchange enchanted books from the Librarian
- Take advantage of this opportunity until you get the Silk Touch book
- You can also get it by continuously breaking and changing the music stand
- Players can also reset offers offered by Librarians
Best Ways to Use Silk Touch in Minecraft
One of the most useful enchantments in Minecraft is Silk Touch. The main use of this enchantment is to gather unique items for the purpose of sprucing up your Minecraft home. Silk Touch, on the other hand, has several uses in the world of Minecraft.
In Minecraft, Silk Touch can be used in different ways.
- Silk Touch offers a variety of materials that you can access later.
- Used to get blocks that are hard to get under normal circumstances.
- With this enchantment, you can get Glass, Grass, Mushroom Blocks, Cobwebs, and Ender Chests.
- Create luminous stones with Silk Touch.
- Designed to prevent separate bricks from breaking when moved.
- Silk Touch can be used to build a diamond ore wall.
- Without this enchantment, you will encounter dirt blocks. Use Silk Touch to avoid them.
- Silk Touch is an effective tool for extracting valuable minerals from their ore.
- This enchantment lets you mine any block you want.
How many shelves do you need for Silk Touch?
Using enchanted tools with Silk Touch will give you access to libraries. The Silk Touch enchantment for Minecraft requires nine shelves at level 17. Silk Touch is only available to players with a power level of 255 or higher. In terms of interior decoration, bookcases are a major asset. Crafting them is an option, but so is exploring. You can also use these libraries to improve your game.
Not only do these bookcases add an aesthetic touch, they also enhance the enchantment of a magic table. When you smash a library with your enchanted Silk Touch tool, new blocks are created.
What are the best tools for Silk Touch enchantment?
This enchantment only works with certain tools and weapons in Minecraft. Most players will stumble upon it, while others will need to source the item. Silk Touch can be used for the following purposes:
In Minecraft, a pickaxe is the best tool for using Silk Touch. This enchantment is compatible with the following four tools in Minecraft in descending order:
Pickaxe > Shovel > Ax > Hoe
In order to get the most out of this enchantment, you can combine it with other enchantments that are valuable. It is possible to quickly remove grass or gravel by using Silk Touch and Efficiency V together. This enchantment has a maximum power level of 1. As a result, you have access to the Silk Touch-up enchantment level 1 on your tools and weapons.
Youtube video that can help you Silk Touch In Minecraft