How to Make a Carved Pumpkin in Minecraft
Minecraft is one of the best creative outlets in the gaming world. Almost every element in the game has a purpose, and you will need to interact with different elements to ensure your survival in Minecraft. A key feature is Carved Pumpkins; from decorative uses to the primary means of spawning golems, they tend to be in high demand during Halloween.
If you are looking to make a carved pumpkin, you can follow these steps.
How to Carve a Pumpkin and Make a Carved Pumpkin Fortnite?
- Find a pumpkin plant to collect a pumpkin
- Pumpkin Plants can be found in Windswept Gravel Hills, Plains, or Windswept Hills
- Place the pumpkin on the ground
- Equip the shears and aim for the pumpkin
- The pumpkin will be highlighted
- Start using the shears and carve the pumpkin
- PC players can use the shears by right-clicking. Mobile players will need to press the pumpkin while console players will need to press “LT, L2 or ZL” depending on their console
- After using the shear you will need to dig up the carved pumpkin using your attack hotkey
- Choose the Carved Pumpkin to add it to your hotbar/inventory
- Make sure to collect it quickly, as it will disappear after a while.
How to make a carved pumpkin shine Minecraft?
If you’re looking to make your carved pumpkin shine, you’ll need to craft a Jack-O-Lantern using it. A carved pumpkin is one of the essentials for making a Jack-O-Lantern.
How to make a Jack-O-Lantern in Minecraft
You will need a Carved Pumpkin and a Lantern to craft a Jack-O-Lantern in Minecraft. If you have both items ready, open the Crafting Table and place the Torch and Carved Pumpkin there.
Approve the crafting and Jack-O-Lantern will appear in your inventory.