A handful of beta versions of the Minecraft Bedrock Edition have been released by Mojang. Many upcoming features of the Caves & Cliffs Part Two update have been added to the game through these releases.
Players can install these beta versions of Minecraft on their devices to test out the new features. They can also report any issues or bugs to Mojang so that update 1.18 is exempt.
This article covers all beta versions of Bedrock 1.17 released on or after August 8, 2021.
All Beta versions of Bedrock 1.17 released for Minecraft
Beta version 1.17
- Beta 18.104.22.168: This is the very first beta of Minecraft released for the Caves & Cliffs Part 1 update. It was released on March 25, 2021 and added shiny lichen to the game. After installing this beta update, players could compost hanging roots and turn rooted dirt into a grass path using a shovel.
- Beta 22.214.171.124: This beta was released on March 31, adding axolotls and 19 generated deep slate variants below Y level 16.
- Beta 126.96.36.199: On April 8, this beta update was released exactly two months before the release of the Caves & Cliffs Part 1 update. It focused on fixing bugs and made some changes to the functionality of Caves & Cliffs .
- Beta 188.8.131.52: Mojang released this version on April 15th. Like the previous beta, it focused on fixing bugs present in the game. It also added new generations of caves (Sphagetti caves, Cheese caves and aquifers).
- Beta 184.108.40.206: This was the fifth beta of Minecraft version 1.17. Amethyst geodes and some additional blocks and items, such as calcite, spyglass, tinted glass, and other amethyst blocks have been added in this update.
- Beta 220.127.116.11: This was posted on April 28. It moved some features of the experimental gameplay and fixed some bugs.
- Beta 18.104.22.168: After eight days of the previous beta, beta 22.214.171.124 was released on May 6. Like most development builds, it fixed bugs but also added a deep infested slate.
- Beta 126.96.36.199: It was released on May 13, 2021 and added lava aquifers to the game.
- Beta 188.8.131.52: This was the last development version for Minecraft 1.17. Mojang released it on May 20 to fix some bugs in the game.
Beta version 1.17.10
- Beta 184.108.40.206: This was the first beta of Minecraft Bedrock Edition 1.17.10. Mojang released it on May 26 to fix bugs.
- Beta 220.127.116.11: After eight days of the previous beta release, this update was released on June 3. It added more Java Edition parity features and fixed some bugs. This beta was not released to Android devices due to submission issues.
- Beta 18.104.22.168: The third beta of version 1.17.10 was released on June 9. Seventeen candle variants have been added to the game.
- Beta 22.214.171.124: This was the final development version of 1.17.10, released on June 16. It added new Java edition starter texts and fixed bugs.
Beta version 1.17.20
- Beta 126.96.36.199: It was released on June 23 to fix bugs. He also added a new game rule to prevent the beds from exploding and the anchor from respawning.
- Beta 188.8.131.52: Mojang released this beta update on June 30. In addition to fixing minor bugs, he added corner mode on the structure block.
- Beta 184.108.40.206: This beta was released on July 14, making changes to the mob spawning behind the Experimental Toggle. Like every beta update, it fixed some bugs.
- Beta 220.127.116.11: The final beta was made available worldwide on July 22 to fix a few bugs ahead of the release of Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.20.
Beta version 1.17.30
Only one development version for Minecraft Bedrock Beta 1.17.30 has been released so far: Beta 18.104.22.168. Mojang made it available to players on August 4. It included additional parity with the Java edition and fixed bugs.
To subscribe to Minecraft from Sportskeeda YouTube channel for all the latest updates!