Minecraft – How to Carve a Pumpkin
Minecraft players who have found their first patch of pumpkins may want to use them for decoration during spooky season. Or, players may want to put the carved pumpkin on their head to avoid the Endermen. Anyway, here’s how carve a pumpkin in Minecraft.
How to Carve a Pumpkin in Minecraft
If you don’t know where to find a pumpkin, you can usually find it in the Windswept hills, gravelly windswept hills or plains biomes. If you get a good seed, it won’t take long to find a patch.
Once you’ve found your pumpkin patch, make sure you have a pair of shears in your inventory. Put the scissors in your hand by placing them in your hotbar and scrolling through them. Place the pointer in the middle of your screen over the pumpkin you want to carve.
Then use the scissors to carve the pumpkin. The pumpkins will always have the same carving. here’s how use shears on the pumpkin to carve it depending on the version you are playing:
- Basement: Right click on the pumpkin
- Pocket Edition (PE): Tap the Pumpkin
- Xbox: LT on Xbox Controller
- Playstation: L2 on the PS controller
- Nintendo Switch: ZL button on the controller
After carving the pumpkin, dig it up by hand or with scissors.
here’s how dig up the pumpkin depending on the version you are playing:
- Bedrock: Hold left click on the pumpkin
- Pocket Edition (PE): Press and hold the pumpkin
- Xbox: Hold RT on Xbox controller
- Playstation: Hold R2 on PS controller
- Nintendo Switch: Hold the ZR button on the controller
The carved pumpkin will shatter and a smaller pumpkin will float on the ground. Make sure you To recover carved pumpkin. Once you pick it up, it will appear in your hotbar or inventory.
Minecraft is available on PC, Mobile, Xbox, Playstation and Nintendo Switch.