What do you want to know
- Mojang Studios is breaking the Minecraft hiatus with two concurrent updates rolling out to players today.
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.22 and Minecraft Preview 188.8.131.52 both include some minor changes.
- The old patch is now available for all players on all platforms, while the Preview version is available for interested testers.
It’s been over a week since the last Minecraft update, but Mojang Studios is making up for the slightly extended absence with the release of two versions at the same time. Minecraft: Bedrock Edition players are securing a new patch with a few fixes, while Minecraft Preview testers are also getting a few fixes as Mojang Studios works on bigger changes in the background.
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.22 fixes some issues with Xbox saves and cloud storage, Minecraft Preview 184.108.40.206 fixes an issue with textures on iOS, and both updates include the same fix for a crash related to the texture. Players can install either version now, with the former rolling out to all Minecraft platforms and the former available on Xbox, PC, iOS, and Android.
Minecraft is often considered one of the greatest games of all time, and has grown and evolved significantly since its debut over a decade ago. These updates are hardly exciting, but continue to improve what is already an incredible title. Mojang Studios is also believed to be working on Minecraft’s next major content update, but details are currently unavailable.
The complete changelog for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition 1.19.22 understand :
- Fixed a crash that could occur on some devices when loading into worlds with texture packs applied
- Fixed a bug where deleting cloud synced worlds on Xbox would not delete the cloud version of the world when the player deleted the world locally
- Fixed an issue on Xbox that could cause players to see a “storage full” error despite having plenty of storage
The complete changelog for Preview Minecraft 220.127.116.11 understand :
- Fixed an issue with flowing lava and water textures not animating on some iOS devices
Stability & performance
- Fixed a crash that occurred on some devices when loading into worlds with texture packs applied