BOSTON–(COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Black Friday 2021 deal experts at Saver Trends compared the best PS4 game deals for Black Friday 2021, as well as deals on Call of Duty Black Ops & Vanguard and Minecraft. The links to the best deals are listed below.
Best PS4 Game Deals:
- Save on top-selling PlayStation 4 games at Walmart – check out the latest deals on PS4 games including Red Dead Redemption 2, Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and more
- Save on Call of Duty: Vanguard for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – click on the link to see live prices on Call of Duty: Vanguard for PS4
- Save on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – check live prices on this triple-A game for PS4
- Save on Minecraft games for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – including Minecraft Starter Collection, Minecraft Dungeon Heroes Edition and more
- Save up to 33% on Madden NFL 22 for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – this American football game is based on the National Football League and features weekly strategy, personnel management and other gameplay improvements
- Save on NBA 2K22 for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – check out the latest savings on the top rated NBA 2K22 game for PS4
- Save on FIFA 22 for PS4 at Walmart – including offers on FIFA 22 digital points
- Save on the best-selling Just Dance 2022 for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – with tracks from artists such as Imagine Dragons, Ciara, Meghan Trainor and more
- Save on top-selling NHL games for PlayStation 4 at Walmart – including NHL 22, NHL 21, NHL 20, NHL 19 and above
- Save Up To 58% On Top Rated Assassin’s Creed Games For PS4 At Walmart – check out the latest offers on Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Assassin’s Creed Origins and more
- Save on Jumanji: The New and Refurbished PlayStation 4 Video Game at Walmart – click on the link to see live prices on the Jumanji video game for PS4
Interested in more offers? Click here to view the full selection of active offers during Walmart’s Black Friday sales event and Click here to buy the latest Black Friday sales from Amazon. Saver Trends earns commissions on purchases made using the links provided.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends researches and shares sales news online. As an Amazon Associate and Affiliate, Saver Trends earns qualifying purchases.